Tuesday, April 24, 2007

i don't know you anymore

you come over and we watch same old shows on television
but somewhere in between, you and I sense the depression
after a while, we try so hard to have some communication
i never realized it is this hard to have a nice conversation

then you start to speak, we talk to each other
just to share opinions, we have a fight for hours
as I try to calm down, you yell at me louder
we walk a different path, and you're still going deeper

when did you become to tall and i suddenly get so small
did you forget the time we used to write on this wall
a promise to stick together everytime one of us falls
I wonder what really happened to us after all

years go by, with hope to turn back the hands of time
I keep walking after you everyday and now i am tired
i said I love you while tears are falling from my eyes
It hurts me now but all I have to say is good bye.....

No comments: