A young boy with disability and scar on his face
dreaming of walking through the imaginary maze
in his hand, holding a big balloon in red color
seeing a real sky instead of glowing star stickers
he throws a stone to see how far it can go
touches the sea watching the wave flows
wondering there must be a reason why
he can't feel a thing even when he cries
Then he realized the place seems so unreal
his wound and scar could never be healed
there is no such place where the deaf child can hear
and the blind man can see things so clear
he said to the fisherman "where am i?"
"how could anyone believe in this impossible lie?"
"you are dreaming, little boy" he replied
the boy asked "can I stay here until the day I die?"
as the boy waits for his answer
he feels the dark clouds are moving nearer
it pulls him down as he tries to struggle
his eyes are fully opened now on his favourite table
the boy wakes up and look into his bedroom mirror
"here I am, still being the ugliest boy ever
How can I be able to forget I'm not like the other kids
if the mirror still haunts me every morning like this"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment