Tuesday, April 17, 2007

numb --23/052004

It's raining outside again,
they said the weather is getting damp and cold
I'm inside the house with air cooler machine ,watching the rains
I don't feel a thing, my body is numb and i'm too old
It has no difference between cold and hot
because I don't feel anything, can't hear my own thoughts
so I light the candles, white and red, Vanilla and rose
do I feel the heat or do I not?
I turn off all the lights,my house is completely dark
only the spark from candles are still bright
I pour candle drops on my hand
The liquid starts to get tougher,
and become big spots on my skin in different colors
Its like a flash coming for a second , like i touch a rose thorn
I can feel the heat for a while, and then my feelings are gone.

No comments: